- Product Infomations
Aquatank Tanks is the exclusive brand in one of line tanks of Good Water. Aquatank tanks 3L7 are applied panel bolted technology with two classes material: the exterior is epoxy coated carbon steel, the interior is stainless steel.
Aquatank tanks 3L7 are the premium choice for storage in the municipal and industrial water, wastewater and industrial liquid markets. No other tank lasts longer or has greater lifetime value than an Aquatank tank.
CONSIDER THESE ADVANTAGES AQUATANK TANK 3L7
• Minimal maintenance required over tank life
• Will not corrode or rust
• A guaranteed tank performance warranty
• Turn key services from approval drawings to tank testing
• No need for cranes or other large equipment for construction
• Can be constructed in remote or secluded locations
• Minimal environmental construction site impact
• Minimize lost construction days associated with weather delays.
• Design for future expansion or relocation
• Remove graffiti easily
• Lowest life cycle cost
Wall has 2 classes material. An exterior is the carbon steel bearing pressure structure, an interior is stainless steel. Wall is panels connected together with bolts and special silicones. Carbon steel class handles structure and protects wall, stainless steel class contacts with liquid and protects wall.
Panel bolted Aquatank Longitudinal section Detail A
Types of foundation depend on types of liquid storage and customer needs, maybe use concrete foundation. With higher requirements, the foundation could be added more corrosion resistance materials (stainless steel, EPDM rubber/Butyl…) put on concrete foundation.
Corrosion resistance materials foundation Concrete foundation
Cover’s mainframes are manufactured with steel, covered by tole or aluminum. Related accessories include manholes, gravity vents.
Some popular covers as:
Trough deck roof (TDR cover)
The comparison chart Aquatank with the others
Above ground storage tanks
Composite elevated storage tanks (CET)
Desalination storage tanks and covers
Municipal and industrial applications
Drilling fluids and liquid chemicals
Frac water storage, recycling and waste processing
Frac sand storage and processing
Sprinkler system water storage
Industrial and commercial facilities
Combination potable and fire protection reservoirs
Cylindrical and rectangular storage solutions
Demineralized water storage
FGD chemical process and storage tanks
Liquid fuel storage tanks and silos
Process water and wastewater handling
Complete line of storage tanks and covers for anaerobic digesters
Storage tanks and silos for biofuels
Storage silo and reclaimer systems for biomass handling
Dual membrane and steel tank biogas storage systems
Custom engineerred to meet developer specifications
Grain and haylage silos for feeding operations
Unloaders for feed processing
Slurry holding and processing tanks
Storage tanks for dry and liquid fertilizers and additives
Tanks and covers for digesters and biogas production
Bolted steel storage tanks for all types of industrial mining, minerals and agricultural dry bulk materials
Drive-through and train-through designs
Reclaimer systems for non-free-flowing materials
Wastewater & Industrial Liquid
Storage tanks for clarifiers, trickling filters, aerations, flow equalization and sludge
Sequencing batch reactor tanks (SBR)
Storm water retention storage
Bolted steel strorage tanks for wide variety of industrial liquids
Aquatank specfication table Model 3L7
- Diameter in the table is structure diameter of tank, concrete foundation’s diameter should be wider than tank’s diameter 1m.
- Height in the table is the net useable tank height, total tank height will be higher than 0,5m
How to read Aquatank’s model
- Model are built from quantity of rings and sheets
- For example: 3L7
+ 3L7: this tank have 3 rings & 7 sheets per ring
+ The volume matchs up 3L7 is117m3
The ability to provide a customer with storage tank, cover does not end with merely manufacturing and delivering the components, Goodwater’s crews are capable of constructing our products and servicing them throughout their life.
- Jack up construction
- Step 1: first ring of panels and roof are safety construction at ground level
- Step 2: tank and cover are jacked up and succesive rings are constructed
- Step 3: the final ring is constructed and tank is lowered onto foundation ring
Construction and installation using the jack
- Crane construction
- Step 1: first ring of panel is constructed directly on the foundation
- Step 2: successive rings are constructed by craning panels on lower rings
- Step 3: cover is constructed on the ground and craned into place or constructed directly on the cover
Foundation designs are done in-house and are customized to customer needs and storage application. Depending on tank specifications, the typical foundation can be one of the following:
- Slot mount: Used for lower profile tanks, particularly suited for wastewater treatment applications.
- Curb mount: Used for lower profile tanks, well suited for tower mounted storage tanks.
- Gravity vents
- Manway: hot-dip galvanized (HDG)
- Ladder: HDG pipe
Good Water - Nước Lành